VSO Downloader is GREAT! - Now for a "Wish List" item.

download audio/video streaming

Moderators: Maggie, JJ, alexia, LouisM, Forum admin

ira

VSO Downloader is GREAT! - Now for a "Wish List" item.

Post by ira »

Love VSO Downloader. Where Internet Download Manager (IDM) will not work, VSO Downloader does. And it clearly is better than Wondershare Download Manager, in part because of the support that VSO provides for ALL their products.

Now for a "wish list" item that I believe you can quickly and easily add - I would like a single button to DELETE ALL items found (green bar) and downloaded AFTER you have determined the one you want to keep. I do not like having to click "X" at every OTHER one in the list. I know you guys can add this feature and agree it is an improvement.
Ira
Bron

Re: VSO Downloader is GREAT! - Now for a "Wish List" item.

Post by Bron »

Hi, I am just another happy VSO DL user, so not speaking at all for VSO, but if I understand you correctly, it is very easy to do what you want at the file system level. Just use "Show in Folder" and then you can easily select the file(s) you want to keep (and move them) or all the files you want to delete (and delete them) using Shift and Ctrl keys as needed (speaking of windows OS).

Hope this helps.
ira

Re: VSO Downloader is GREAT! - Now for a "Wish List" item.

Post by ira »

Bron wrote:Hi, I am just another happy VSO DL user, so not speaking at all for VSO, but if I understand you correctly, it is very easy to do what you want at the file system level. Just use "Show in Folder" and then you can easily select the file(s) you want to keep (and move them) or all the files you want to delete (and delete them) using Shift and Ctrl keys as needed (speaking of windows OS).

Hope this helps.
Bron,
Yep I knew about file management in Windows BUT I do not believe that ALSO CLEARS OUT the entries on the VSO Downloader screen. Have you checked? There are workarounds for everything. However, adding a 'DELETE ALL' action/button and allowing Shift select more than one entry in VSO Downloader is no big deal. It should be managed at the VSO Downloader level

Observation- with so many people reading my post and for how long it has been there, I am surprised that no VSO person has responded.

Thanks,
Ira