Error while converting, final file size is too small

download audio/video streaming

Moderators: Maggie, JJ, alexia, LouisM, Forum admin

wispyfur

Error while converting, final file size is too small

Post by wispyfur »

I'm am unable to use the vsorep.exe bug reporting tool to request technical assistance. It repeatedly fails with "unable to find drive" error even after giving the program public access thru firewall. Therefore, I'm posting my problem here. Problems: Videos that are 3 minutes long and over 2Mb are producing a conversion error. The log seems to indicate the following cause: Error while converting, final file size is too small: 0 b. What is causing this problem? Additionally, when the video is restarting the VSO Downloader no longer detects it. All programs must be exited and restarted to begin again. Sometimes I must restart the machine. I would appreciate some help. Thanks.
Cougar_II
VSO Fanatic

Re: Error while converting, final file size is too small

Post by Cougar_II »

Hi,

If you wish to retetect the video, go to a different page, Clear your browser CACHE and go back to it, see if it detected it again.
VSO Software Golden Membership Proud Owner / VSO Software Beta Tester
wispyfur

Post by wispyfur »

Clearing the cache doesn't allow the program to redetect the video. I have to close all programs and restart all programs to get it to detect again. However, this is a secondary issue. Would it be possible to get assistance with the "Error while converting, final file size is too small" error? What do you require for further troubleshooting? Thanks.
Benjamin
VSO Team Member

Post by Benjamin »

can you provide an URL to reproduce?