Your Project Contains Some Audio Files

Help with Bluray Converter and Convert DVD to mp4 and other formats. strip Bluray, convert to Blu-ray or avchd, convert blu ray to mkv, avi, copy DVDs and much more.

Moderators: Maggie, alexia, Forum admin

ira

Your Project Contains Some Audio Files

Post by ira »

Hi,

This message prevented BD Converter from performing. I checked and yes, there are two DTS audio file (5.1 and 2) and there is a video file. I was able to play - hear and see w/i the application.

NOTE: There was NO Problem when I used ConvertXToDVD 7.0.0.73.
Your Project Contains Some Audio Files - Never had this pop-up.
Your Project Contains Some Audio Files - Never had this pop-up.
While you are (if you are) fixing the Blu-ray Converter consider the the following for the above here are two nuisances issues:

a) The audio and video folders that are created on the HD should be under the main folder (DVD title) and NOT under NTSC which should NOT exist at all. Reason. When you create an ISO from that structure, it is NOT recognized from players such as Cyberlink Power DVD or any other I suspect. I ALSO must move the AUDIO (not needed anyway) and VIDEO folders up a level and then I delete the [now] empty NTSC folder.

b) The Blu-ray Converter is the ONLY application that does NOT unload from WINDOW 10 Pro. I always must go into Task Manager and close the Process.
Ira
Cougar_II
VSO Fanatic

Re: Your Project Contains Some Audio Files

Post by Cougar_II »

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=22071

Thus product won’t be updated for a while, see link above…
VSO Software Golden Membership Proud Owner / VSO Software Beta Tester