BRC 4.0.0.78 Problem? - Update!!!

Help with Bluray Converter and Convert DVD to mp4 and other formats. strip Bluray, convert to Blu-ray or avchd, convert blu ray to mkv, avi, copy DVDs and much more.

Moderators: Maggie, alexia, Forum admin

ira

BRC 4.0.0.78 Problem? - Update!!!

Post by ira »

HELP!

This is a new one for me. Just installed .78. Also happened with .70B that I installed for just that test. I then reinstalled .78. Eventually the msg disappeared. I think it something to do with some other audio track selected in addition to DTS 6 Ch

See attachment

What does the message mean? What does BRC believe is wrong? No video? Well, I saw the video in the preview window. And audio played fine.

Ira
Attachments
BRC 4.0.0.78.jpg
Ira
felicia
VSO Team Member

Re: BRC 4.0.0.78 Problem? - Update!!!

Post by felicia »

Sorry for the delay. If you select a diferent profile (MKV, AVI, ...) does the output display video?
ira

Re: BRC 4.0.0.78 Problem? - Update!!!

Post by ira »

felicia wrote:Sorry for the delay. If you select a diferent profile (MKV, AVI, ...) does the output display video?
Don't have same source media to perform accurate test. Think I also said the msg disappeared after a few reboots of PC. Haven't used application since that occurrence.

Still, you did not answer my question - what does that message mean or what does BRC think? If ever I see same msg I'll try other outputs.
Ira