DVD&Blu-ray Converter - Latest beta - 4.0.0.97 released!

Help with Bluray Converter and Convert DVD to mp4 and other formats. strip Bluray, convert to Blu-ray or avchd, convert blu ray to mkv, avi, copy DVDs and much more.

Moderators: Maggie, alexia, Forum admin

yoyo57

Re: DVD and Blu-ray Converter beta versions 4.0.0.86

Post by yoyo57 »

Hi VSO is there an update re get 404 error, no link to the files
VSO Gold Member
Echuir

Re: DVD and Blu-ray Converter beta versions 4.0.0.91

Post by Echuir »

Feature Request:
When creating one titleset per chapter when loading a file you can not remove chapters, if loaded from Blu-Ray.
Is there a way you can add the ability to remove chapters like you can with DVD's?
dosibo51

Re: DVD and Blu-ray Converter beta versions 4.0.0.92

Post by dosibo51 »

Bug in 4.0.0.92:

In Settings / Conversion / Subtitle / Forced subtitles settings, select an "add an additional subtitle track with forced subtitles"

and you select as forced subtitle language e.g. "German" and click ok.

Go back to the settings ... "German" is still there .. ok.

Now close BR converter, start BR converter and look to the language ... now it's "English" (wrong - should be "German").

Please fix.
maonstad

Re: DVD and Blu-ray Converter beta versions 4.0.0.94

Post by maonstad »

Blu Ray to MP4 doesn't work. It uses the CPU instead of the GPU. It stops at 50% with a comment 'First encoding pass done, Waiting for remaining titlesets. Time left after 8 hrs is about 4 hrs 37 minutes. My GPU is an Intel i5-2400.
Please check to see why it doesn't use the GPU (Intel Quick Sync). This should have finished with 1 1/2 hrs using Intel Quick sync. The program does sense the GPU and it is turned on.

Thanks
dosibo51

Post by dosibo51 »

Hi,

isn't there a cleaner way to store these VSO files like inst.exe, etc.?

Why not in inside C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\VSO instead of only C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming ?
2018-12-31_08-30-48.jpg
Thanks
Driva

Post by Driva »

Feature Request 1:
Ability to include at least two different Audio tracks per MKV container. (Now I need to run the Converting process twice for one movie.)
Like for example my kids watch animations in our mother tongue and I like to watch those with english dubbing.
I always include DTS 8 channels audio stream if they are available as I have Home Theatre with 7.1 speakers.

Feature Request 2:
Job Queue. It's frustrating that I have to come back to my PC every 40 minutes or so.
JJ
VSO Moderators

Post by JJ »

Driva wrote:Feature Request 1:
Ability to include at least two different Audio tracks per MKV container. (Now I need to run the Converting process twice for one movie.)
This is there already. Just choose "advanced edit" and then there is icon to add audiotracks. Make sure that you also select all tracks wanted, then save and convert.
-------------------------------------------------------
http://www.click2give4free.com/val.php?v=739
This link is just for spammers, don't click!
Driva

Post by Driva »

JJ wrote:
Driva wrote:Feature Request 1:
This is there already. Just choose "advanced edit" and then there is icon to add audiotracks. Make sure that you also select all tracks wanted, then save and convert.
Aha, excellent! Thank you for pointing out that! :oops:
Driva

Post by Driva »

I would like to choose all of this at once:
  • - H264 Video
    - AC3 Dolby Digital 6 channel Audio (Original language only)
    - DTS-HD Master Audio 8 channel (Original language only)

- BD Subtitle (HDMV PGS)
    - DVD Subtitle (VobSub)
I haven't figured out how to do such encoding so I'm doing everything twice now.
I play these Blu-ray rips with two different Media Player/TV/Speaker setups.
dosibo51

Post by dosibo51 »

BR Converter 4.0.0.94 or CXV 2.0.0.94 are not able to preview (Advanced Edit) (or rip) the blu-ray film "Kings" (with Halle Berry). SW runs into trouble. Never seen before. I would be ready for a Teamviewer session or any other info required?
dosibo51

Re: DVD and Blu-ray Converter beta versions 4.0.0.96

Post by dosibo51 »

I'd installed 4.0.0.96b manually since beta release but since past week - every time I start Blu-ray converter I get the update info although set to weekly check. See screen shot.

Also set to "Do not notify update" doesn't help. The update info always pops up - regardless of the setting. Running Windows 10 64bit 1903 latest update (18362.267).
Attachments
2019-08-14_07-08-29.jpg
Maggie
VSO Team Member

Re: DVD and Blu-ray Converter beta versions 4.0.0.96

Post by Maggie »

dosibo51 wrote:I'd installed 4.0.0.96b manually since beta release but since past week - every time I start Blu-ray converter I get the update info although set to weekly check. See screen shot.

Also set to "Do not notify update" doesn't help. The update info always pops up - regardless of the setting. Running Windows 10 64bit 1903 latest update (18362.267).
Hi there,
Thanks for pointing that out.
I will add it to the update bug already posted. http://bugs.vso-software.fr/view.php?id=13668
Cheers,
Maggie,
VSO Support