Critical User Comments will be deleted!!!

Help with Bluray Converter and Convert DVD to mp4 and other formats. strip Bluray, convert to Blu-ray or avchd, convert blu ray to mkv, avi, copy DVDs and much more.

Moderators: Maggie, alexia, Forum admin

redfng

Critical User Comments will be deleted!!!

Post by redfng »

Hi community,

VSO deletes critical comments about their BluRay Converter software.

So again:
We all paid money for this software.
But it either does not work is out of sync etc..
the newest built produces this error: Access violation at adress 00000000E. Read of adress 0000000E.

When will we get a working build??
BenieUK

Re: Critical User Comments will be deleted!!!

Post by BenieUK »

I did notice your reply to my topic had gone awol, and i agree we are having a lot of problems with the 10 or 15 newest updates to this software and we paid for software that should do at least do an ok job of what it states to do but we still have to be considerate of the work been done to improve this software, i very much doubt they release software that does not work on purpose.. it is frustrating when it has been so long since a good stable release.

I do disagree that they delete post concerning problems with this software as we try to point out the faults and help make this good working/stable software (as it really has the potential) but also watch we don't over step the mark into just bad comments / slander.

I think VSO team need to hold on adding new features like remux mode etc (even though i wanted this mode also) and get out a really stable BASIC version for us to fall back on while we have the OPTION to beta test newer versions / features etc... im sorry but all the latest versions/beta's have many many bugs, i have falling back to version 1.2.1.4 until a new version which is STABLE is released.

Please concentrate on stabilizing this great software before adding/changing features :)
JJ
VSO Moderators

Post by JJ »

Critical user comments are not deleted by VSO.
Admins will remove any comment that is spam, vulgar or advertizing.
-------------------------------------------------------
http://www.click2give4free.com/val.php?v=739
This link is just for spammers, don't click!
Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire »

We do not delete critical comments. We appreciate users reporting issues. We want to fix all that is reported and reports that provide us the details on how to reproduce a problem are very precious to us.

I am sorry that the latest builds have not been very stable. Of course if we release a new version it is with hopes that it is more stable than the previous one . . .

If you have a problem with the latest beta, I suggest creating a new thread with the details of your problem. The more details the better because hopefully that will allow us to reproduce the problem and correct it even faster. Log files, screenshots, and the movie you are trying to convert will help us :)

If you have a problem with the latest official build, try with the beta to see if the problem has been corrected there before reporting.
zebadee

Post by zebadee »

Hi :)
I have found to the contrary.
When posting constructive feedback.
Both positive & negative posts have been treated equally.

I can only assume that some posts are edited/deleted/censored whatever.
Due to something other than the specific problem.

I know it can be difficult at times.
Especially when you spent a long time checking whether problem is user/system related.
As opposed to software.
Before coming to the forum to post.

Remember this program is really beta.

Though some releases are "public".

Do not be misled.

Even "stable" versions could well have some area requiring a quick fix or two.