C:\Users\myself\convertx...\documents) dosnt exsist!! help

Help with Bluray Converter and Convert DVD to mp4 and other formats. strip Bluray, convert to Blu-ray or avchd, convert blu ray to mkv, avi, copy DVDs and much more.

Moderators: Maggie, alexia, Forum admin

the magician

C:\Users\myself\convertx...\documents) dosnt exsist!! help

Post by the magician »

hello people,. i have had to reset my laptop back to factory state and start over again reinstalling all my programs, i have got my "convertxtodvd 4" back up and running but when i add a file to convert and then i select setting/general and in the section where it says working folder it has my folder: "c:\users\myself\convertxtodvd\documents" but whenever i have finnished setting my setting and i click o.k. it says that the folder dont exist and it will be created when i start convert!! i cant remeber it doing this ther last time i installed the program and wondering if this is fine or will it change something that i dont want,. is this normal!! thanks in advance for any info on this,.

regards! :)
JJ
VSO Moderators

Re: C:\Users\myself\convertx...\documents) dosnt exsist!!

Post by JJ »

If you have a pointer to a folder in a path and that folder or part of path does not exist then it is totally normal to create that.
Should happen only first time, then that should be there - unless you delete it.
-------------------------------------------------------
http://www.click2give4free.com/val.php?v=739
This link is just for spammers, don't click!
the magician

Post by the magician »

[quote="JJ"]If you have a pointer to a folder in a path and that folder or part of path does not exist then it is totally normal to create that.
Should happen only first time, then that should be there - unless you delete it.[/quote]

yep thanks JJ, thats what happend, it created the folder cause i never had one. i recently had to reset my laptop back to factory settings as i had some sort of virus wich was playing havock with downloading and other stuff on my system :( wich was a pain in the a..! so i downloaded vso again, so i take it that was why i had no folder,, i've got it all working great now JJ, and thanks for the help,. ;)

just quickly jj, do i use these attributes(confirmed bug/solved/closed) for when a problem has been "solved"? meaning the attributes for the posts?
JJ
VSO Moderators

Post by JJ »

"Solved" is correct here, others should only be used by admins.
-------------------------------------------------------
http://www.click2give4free.com/val.php?v=739
This link is just for spammers, don't click!