Version 1.2.0.8 won't run

Help with Bluray Converter and Convert DVD to mp4 and other formats. strip Bluray, convert to Blu-ray or avchd, convert blu ray to mkv, avi, copy DVDs and much more.

Moderators: Maggie, alexia, Forum admin

Claire
VSO Team Member

Re: Version 1.2.0.8 won't run

Post by Claire »

You do not need the Internet to run the software. Are you coming a file that ends with .exe ?
zebadee

Post by zebadee »

maonstad wrote:I currently don't have internet at home due to an upgrade that will be installed in two weeks. (new modem, and new router, etc). Right now,
I'm at work, and so I copy the file (this version) at work and install it on my home computer. It doens't run after the install so I believe not having
internet may be the problem. Shutting down the computer does prompt me to 'end the program'. If anybody wants to test the program and
shut down the internet, it may be duplicated???

Mark
Claire wrote:You do not need the Internet to run the software. Are you coming a file that ends with .exe ?
Hi :)
I an confirm you do not need internet connection.
I removed Blu-ray converter ultimate.
Then ran "Clean VSO Tool".
Re-installed version 1.2.0.16.
All while disconnected from the net.
Things are working as they should. :lol:
maonstad

Post by maonstad »

I have tried all the way up 1.2.0.14 and it will run once. Exit the program and then it doesn't run again until I reboot the computer and run it and it does prompt me for the try, buy or activate and does run once.

Now I have tried version 1.2.0.16 and it works perfectly every time now. (This is the ultimate version beta).
(without internet). Something has changed between version 14 and 16. (other than the differences between ultimate and just the converter.
Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire »

ok thanks for reporting back.
maonstad

Post by maonstad »

Update: With the new version 1.2.1.15, This program runs every time now. Just keeping up to date.
Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire »

ok thanks very much