[coming in 2011] Output to BD25 or BD50?

Help with Bluray Converter and Convert DVD to mp4 and other formats. strip Bluray, convert to Blu-ray or avchd, convert blu ray to mkv, avi, copy DVDs and much more.

Moderators: Maggie, alexia, Forum admin

Blade (CDR-Zone.com)

[coming in 2011] Output to BD25 or BD50?

Post by Blade (CDR-Zone.com) »

It has many features but why no BD50 to BD25, or BD50 to BD50 (comes in handy from time to time....(some times BD50 exsist of many loose parts than it can make the loose files to 1 big M2TS file some players not work so great with seamless blu's))... maybe I missed this features....

Or I might have missed those options.... have to say still need to test the program... will down it in a bit.... to see what it can do...
cedric
VSO Team Member

Post by cedric »

Hi,

We are working on Blu-ray-AVCHD muxer/encoder at this time to have the BD25 output (I don't think BD50 to BD50 is really interesting)

After a lot of Blu-ray disk checks, only removing some video parts like Blu-ray menu/bonus is not enought to take down the final size to BD25, this point force to entirely reencode/remux the video.

That's why this type of output take more time...

Thanks.
Blade (CDR-Zone.com)

Post by Blade (CDR-Zone.com) »

I have used BD50 to BD50 from time to time.... just to make a good remuxed version without quality loss... from seamless to 1 big m2ts file.... to be able to use for example megui or bd rebuilder to shrink it to bd25... or if u want to make a movie only without quality loss.... than it could strip the menu's away but keep orginal movie quality.....
I suppose it all depends what u want to do....
Claire
VSO Team Member

Re: [coming in 2011] Output to BD25 or BD50?

Post by Claire »

FYI latest versions support outputs to BD 25 or BD50 even as a Blu-ray or AVCHD output