Status

General sales, licences, relationship issues

Moderators: Maggie, Cougar_II, Forum admin

Gripweed

Status

Post by Gripweed » Mon May 27, 2019 12:18 am

As a lifetime licencee, I have a few pretty basic questions - What is the status of the VSO Software company? Are you still in business? Are you hiring new employees to replace all the people who's names we became so familiar with over the years? Will there be updates to existing programs anytime soon? Why is the only program that seems to be updated recently a free program that will not make any money for the company? I think you get where I am going with this. I think the many people around the world who bought your products deserve to know whether there is any future and support for the programs that they shelled out money for.

Gripweed

Re: Status

Post by Gripweed » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:34 pm

Well, the betas are starting to flow again so I guess VSO is alive again and back in business. :D

Laurice

Post by Laurice » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:45 pm

Yesterday, I sent VSO an email inquiring about their status.
This morning, they responded that they are alive and well, having added some new personnel.
Customer support may begin to reappear soon. :D

Maggie
VSO Team Member

Post by Maggie » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:29 am

Popping-up just to confirm... we are indeed still alive! 8)
We apologize for keeping you waiting so long.
VSO Software experienced some challenges, but we are now hard working to make up for lost time.

Our priority-projects: 64bits versions with 4k, x265HEVC, UHD, better colour depth...

Thanks for your support ♡
Maggie,
VSO Support

Maggie
VSO Team Member

Post by Maggie » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:32 am

[ By the way, nice to meet you, I am Maggie, brand-new employee as VSO Tech Support :wink: ]
Maggie,
VSO Support