Almost bought convertxtovideo today, but then didn't...

General sales, licences, relationship issues

Moderators: Maggie, Cougar_II, Forum admin

vsotrialuser

Almost bought convertxtovideo today, but then didn't...

Post by vsotrialuser » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:37 am

...because the following happened. I clicked on purchase now. I changed the licence from 1 year to lifetime. A new offer popped up, offering me "receive our photo dvd free with your purchase - redeem now". Nice, I thought, so I clicked on "redeem now". My shopping basket was updated with convertxtovideo (1 year) and the free photo dvd (also 1 year). I changed the license from convertxtovideo from 1 year back to lifetime. And then the free photo dvd was gone.
So what's this? Are you actually reverting on your free offer once the customer selects a higher priced product?
I'm hoping this is a programming bug on your side.

Chris

Annelise
VSO Team Member

Re: Almost bought convertxtovideo today, but then didn't...

Post by Annelise » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:27 am

Hi Chris,

Sorry about this technical mishap, I will check what may have happened. In any case I'll be happy to gift you the PhotoDVD license, if you've already completed the purchase or whenever you will, plesae let me know and I'll send you the license. PLease contact me via uour general enquiry form: http://www.vso-software.fr/contactform. ... ic=general

vsotrialuser

Re: Almost bought convertxtovideo today, but then didn't...

Post by vsotrialuser » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:54 pm

In any case I'll be happy to gift you the PhotoDVD license, if you've already completed the purchase or whenever you will, plesae let me know
Done. Both purchase and contact via enquiry form. Thanks in advance!