License not working

General sales, licences, relationship issues

Moderators: Maggie, Cougar_II, Forum admin

U2Desire

License not working

Post by U2Desire » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:51 pm

Says it has been used to many times. I only have it installed on one computer, had on old computer but got a new machine this year. People do from time to time reinstall Windows! Should be tied to machine's GUID but user should still be able to transfer to a new computer as long as they only have it on one machine at a time. Please reset so I can activate my license. trevor.davis@live.ca
U2Desire

U2Desire

Re: License not working

Post by U2Desire » Mon May 01, 2017 1:49 pm

Sent support an email the Friday but have yet to get a respoonse! WTF? Can't do re-installs of Windows because your software license may get revoked due to being used to much? I am only using my software on 1 pc, I stopped using it and uninstalled from old pc when I upgraded. I did do some re-installs due to some problems and had to re-install after Graphics problem when I upgraded to Creator's prematurely and wait for GPU drivers. I had to do another upgraded when external burner stopped working due to a corrupt driver, that was on Friday hence why I key was used to many times.

JJ
VSO Moderators

Post by JJ » Mon May 01, 2017 7:19 pm

Sent support an email the Friday but have yet to get a respoonse! WTF?
Please be patient, it is 1st of May weekend - most countries party a lot during that weekend, and 1st of May is holiday.
-------------------------------------------------------
http://www.click2give4free.com/val.php?v=739
This link is just for spammers, don't click!

Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire » Tue May 02, 2017 11:42 am

@ U2Desire
this should be now solved as seen by email.

Thanks JJ :)