** auto change mp3 bitrate before music cd burn ** IDEA **

Burning software suite: burn CD / DVD / Blu-Ray, data, movies, photos, audio, ISO files

Moderators: Maggie, Cougar_II, Forum admin

sprattspride

** auto change mp3 bitrate before music cd burn ** IDEA **

Post by sprattspride »

i have some mp3s that play at 192k and some that play at 128k and some that play at 320k.and theres even some at only 92k wich is bad Quality.

128k is a music cd Quality, any thing higher than that is better Quality

( when i go to make a music cd , and i put some mp3 that play at 92k and some mp3s that play 320k and some that play at 128, could you get copytodvd to auto convert my mp3s to play at all the same bitrate and be able to pick what bitrate you want burn you cd at.

--- ec. i put 5 mp3s that play at 92k and 5 mp3s that play at 128k and 5 mp3s that play at 192k. and when i go to burn to a music cd with copytodvd it will ask me if i would like to convert all my mp3s to the same music Quality or let me pick what music Quality i would like to burn? ---

Fonzzie31

Post by Fonzzie31 »

Hello,

If you are speaking about an music cd (that's to say an audio cd), the output, for all tracks, is a raw format 44 Khz 16 Bits Stéréo, similar to wav format quality.

If your source music is a bad qualty encoded file, the result will be the same... Copytodvd can't make any miracle in order to enhance the quality of a music encoded in bad quality.
-----------------------------------------
Lionel
Software tester / Technical Support
VSO-Software
www.vso-software.fr
-----------------------------------------