CopyTo doesn't recognize DVD video in Data project.

Burning software suite: burn CD / DVD / Blu-Ray, data, movies, photos, audio, ISO files

Moderators: Maggie, Cougar_II, Forum admin

dr_ml422

CopyTo doesn't recognize DVD video in Data project.

Post by dr_ml422 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:50 pm

Hi guys. I've been invited to particpate and help out wherever I can. I want to start with what just happened to me using CopyTo 5... When creating a data disc I sometimes given space will burn the DVD video with its mp4, mkv, etc... equivalent. Now using CooytoDVD 4.1.1.12 it won't let me add the non DVD file to a DVD project, or rather it's not supported by that option. What I do is create a Data project and put in the DVD folder/VTS and the mp4... and when I click burn, CopytoDVD 4.1.1.12 will tell me I have a DVD video file, would I like to create and burn a DVD video. That works great because I can then play my DVD and have a copy of the high-def file on board as well. CopyTo 5 doesn't do this and continues to burn the project as data and I can't play the DVD in my DVD player. I think this feature should have been carried over from CopytoDVD 4.1.1.12. Right now updating/buying to CopyTo 5 isn't feasible if at least everything CopyToDVD 4.1.1.12 does isn't imported into the newer version.

On a separate topic, ConvertXToVideo doesn't automatically update the project name when there's only one title and it's been edited like ConvertXToDVD does with single titles. You have to check the project name before starting if you want to change it.

Maggie
VSO Team Member

Re: CopyTo doesn't recognize DVD video in Data project.

Post by Maggie » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:16 am

Hi there,

Welcome to our group! :wink:
Thank you so much for your interest :)

For information, this group is only for the private topics. Reporting bugs/etc have to stay available for all :mrgreen:
I'll move this topic to the right place.

Second info, CopyTo won't have further updates. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
We had to abandon this product due to the lack of benefices... (as Blindwrite and PhotoDVD)

Have a good one,
Maggie,
VSO Support

dr_ml422

Re: CopyTo doesn't recognize DVD video in Data project.

Post by dr_ml422 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:18 am

Ok. Thanks.