Version 4 opens folder after conversion?

Avi to DVD and other video conversions, such as wmv to DVD, mts to DVD, mkv to DVD and more. 2 pass encoding, multi-core support, and always more files supported.

Moderators: Maggie, JJ, ckhouston, Phil, Forum admin

Runner

Version 4 opens folder after conversion?

Post by Runner » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:40 am

Ok. I am new here so please bear with me.

I have been using version 4 for several years now. Its just what I am comfortable with. The other day, my main PC crashed on me. So I started using a new pc that I bought last year and only took it out of the box long enough to get it set up identical to the one I was using. NOW.....with the new pc, when I convert a file (not burning it), and the process completes, the folder to where the file is stored opens up automatically. I have never had this problem on my other computers. I checked my setting as close as I could and did not find anything different in the settings. Yes I know I could have missed it somewhere, but where? I just did not see it. Why would this start doing this when it never happens on any other pc and how can I prevent the folder from opening when the conversion is complete? ....... And under the "Burning" tab, a check mark is already in place for not opening the folder

Its not that i can't just reach up and close the folder.....it's just annoying that it is something i am not use to doing after all these years.

Thanks in advance!