Registration / conversion failure

Convert any type of file to DVD and burn to play on any type of DVD player. Create customized menus. Special menu template creator included

Moderators: cedric, ckhouston, JJ, Claire, Phil, felicia, Forum admin

Registration / conversion failure

Postby eddie11013 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:57 pm

Well, we all make mistakes. I previously posted that the program was very slow to load. So, I decided to uninstall the program and reinstall same. Bad mistake. While the program loaded quickly I now cannot run the program. Explanation, usually on reinstallation you get a message to apply your "key". This did not happen. I get a message that this is a trial version and do I want to buy same. I do have a lifetime key. When I tried to run the program anyway, it only took 30 minutes. Usually, on my computer it usually takes 3 - 4 hours. I noticed that the 'frame' rate was only "18". That would be very very slow. The finished product was only "10 minutes" of an 1 and 1/2 hour movie. Obviously not right. I ran the 'cleanVSO" program and tried again. Same result. When I clicked on "buy", I got an "unable to connect" to the following site: http://www.vso-software.fr/products.php ... XtoDVD%207

Obviously, I have no trouble connecting to the Internet - using Firefox

Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Attachments
ConvertXtoDVD 7_mainlog.20190307.160054.123.log
(12.5 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
eddie11013

Re: Registration / conversion failure

Postby Coral » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:15 pm

Try here:
http://www.vso-software.fr/support.php
Make sure that your internet is on when you enter the key.

If you're not successful, I'll try to contact somebody from the administration if they reply.
Coral

Re: Registration / conversion failure

Postby eddie11013 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:20 pm

Well, we do it to ourselves, sometimes, don't we. LOL. Issue resolved. Apparently, when it comes to the registration process, VSO doesn't like a VPN to be "on" while your trying to register. Once I turned off my VPN, I was able to register and all is well.

At least this wasn't a total loss of time, I did find out that my original "exe" was some how corrupted, in that when I got a 'fresh' downloaded copy of the 'exe' the time for the program to boot came down from the 50 seconds "+" to a normal 12 seconds or so.

Hope this helps someone else who runs into similar problems.

Thanks for replying
eddie11013

Return to ConvertXtoDVD 7