Improve access to updates posted at the forum

questions and comments about website + forum

Moderators: Benjamin, Forum admin

Improve access to updates posted at the forum

Postby ira » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:14 pm

I rewrote a post that Claire replied requesting a few pics to understand my suggestion. I believe what you see below will clarify my request.

Before you analyze the next paragraph, I just realized I may be causing the problem I describe? When I observe that image entry hypertext gets entered at top of post, I move them to where I last had the blinking I bar. Maybe if I leave it alone when I preview or submit the post, it will view ok?

Here is what I first wrote - Whenever I add multiple images they never appear in the order I insert them. My way around it is to create a single file with multiple images. There are many ways to this but it should not be necessary. Yes, my method offers other features such as the lines I added . Try entering multiple images into a post. Preview and see that the order is not as you entered them.
Attachments
Jump directly to program updates with history when clicking the Announcement.jpg
Jump directly to program updates with history when clicking the Announcement.
Ira
ira

Re: Improve access to updates posted at the forum

Postby Claire » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:19 am

Hello Ira,

I think I have a solution for you that I use myself too sometimes.

Once you upload your attachments they are listed before publishing your post. Next to each image uploaded you will find the text "place inline". Where ever you cursor is, the image will be added there when you click on this button.

This allows you to put the images inserted in the text in different places, or to just have them listed at the bottom of the post but you can easily order them by moving around the images listed...
Attachments
Snap8656.jpg
Claire
VSO Team Member

Return to Website and Forum