DVD title placement

Avi to DVD and other video conversions, such as wmv to DVD, mts to DVD, mkv to DVD and more. 2 pass encoding, multi-core support, and always more files supported.

Moderators: Maggie, JJ, ckhouston, Phil, Forum admin

deksta

DVD title placement

Post by deksta » Tue May 20, 2014 12:30 am

I have ConvertXtoDVD4 and it used to arrange the titles on the burned DVD evenly down on the screen. But I had to reinstall ConvertXtoDVD and now the titles are squashed at the top of the screen, which is how they were for the longest time. (I only just found that they could be different)
I just want to get back the way it puts the titles further down. I can't see where there's a setting to use.
I use Windows7.

ckhouston
VSO Fanatic

Re: DVD title placement

Post by ckhouston » Tue May 20, 2014 1:21 pm

There is no setting for that, it is a feature built into the Classic, CX2 and Minimal menus, so use one of them.

deksta

Post by deksta » Wed May 21, 2014 1:51 am

I've only ever used CX3 or 4. ???
Which is the "Classic"?
When I used CX in the past both 3 and 4 did the same things then all of a sudden it created the better title menu, but I don't know how that happened, but it did happen. How is that explained?

ckhouston
VSO Fanatic

Post by ckhouston » Wed May 21, 2014 11:31 am

CX2 is the name of one of the menus you can pick from the menu drop down list, so are Classic and Minimal. Pick one of them to use and you will get your titles spread out down the screen instead of bunched together at the top.

deksta

Post by deksta » Thu May 22, 2014 2:20 am

Thanks for your input. However, I always use the 'classic, simple but elegant' menu, but since I used your recommendation of the CX2 menu (which I'm not mad about because of the software logo) and then reverted back to the 'classic, simple but elegant' menu it is doing what I wanted. Yay!
So it can be done. Maybe it has something to do with the version, I don't know, but it works now.
And for the record I'm using ConvertXtoDVD 4 v 4.1.19.365 and Menu - 'classic, simple but elegant'
:D
Oh, and another thing, I made changes in DVD Specification - Format (Video standard) from PAL to Automatic (Program decides format by source data).
This may have been what changes the title menu.