CopyToDVD doesn't work - reselase 4.2.2.1

Burning software suite: burn CD / DVD / Blu-Ray, data, movies, photos, audio, ISO files

Moderators: VSO Support, Cougar_II, Forum admin

CopyToDVD doesn't work - reselase 4.2.2.1

Postby hpalmeida » Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:15 pm

I leave the settings to create multisession. I copy a single file. Ok. It's there. Then I copy a folder. It's not there on my laptop, but it's there in my desktop.
Then I add 3 more folders. Only the 1st file appears on my laptop, and all of them in my desktop, except the folder I copied previously. Then I copy 4 more folders and ask to finalize the disk. Only the first file I copied appears on my laptop and NONE appears on my desktop. No even via DOS command, DIR.
What it's going on? I still have the 4.04 version, which didn't give me this headacke.
I've posted twice to the Technical Support, using their software for that, on FEB-20-2009 and another today, FEB-28-2009.
No replies up to now.
I have a Vaio VGN-NR120E and a Pentium III 700 Mhz, 512 RAM. Do I have to use the version 4.04 and, regardless I've paid for the new version, to solve the problem?
Thank anyone who might help.

[quote]Problem solved. Thank you[/quote]
Last edited by hpalmeida on Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hpalmeida

Postby Claire » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:30 pm

Hello,

What doe you mean between laptop and desktop?
are you burning the files to a DVD?
Claire
VSO Team Member

RE: CopyToDVD doesn't work - reselase 4.2.2.1

Postby hpalmeida » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:49 pm

Thans for the answer. But the problem - still didn't reinstalled it - was in a bug on my CD/DB driver. I've updated and will perform the test. I'll let you know the outcome.
About laptop and desktop, bot have CD/DVD devices. Before applying the fix, from Sony, my laptop was able to read all the contents of the CD/DVD. Before, it read only the first session on it. The desktop, otherwise, could read all the contents.
But I'll reinstall CopyToDVD and let you know, ok.

Thank you again. :P
hpalmeida

Postby goofy » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:57 pm

Hello, - Have You updated the folders on your screen? Sometimes Windows XP hasn't updated the that your looking at your screen - I've seen it when I have made a new folder (it still stands after the files "the end" untill I choose between big icons, icons etc.. update in the view fan)
goofy

Postby hpalmeida » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:32 pm

[quote]Hello, - Have You updated the folders on your screen? Sometimes Windows XP hasn't updated the that your looking at your screen - I've seen it when I have made a new folder (it still stands after the files "the end" untill I choose between big icons, icons etc.. update in the view fan)[/quote]

Mine, as a Sony Vaio VGN-NR120E, is Windows Vista Home Premium.
hpalmeida

Postby goofy » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:07 am

Have You tryed the same in Vista too? Maybe this has the same problem!
goofy

Return to CopyTo - CopyToDVD