Copy 2 Movies onto 1 DVD? Possible?

Avi to DVD and other video conversions, such as wmv to DVD, mts to DVD, mkv to DVD and more. 2 pass encoding, multi-core support, and always more files supported.

Moderators: VSO Support, JJ, ckhouston, Phil, Forum admin

Copy 2 Movies onto 1 DVD? Possible?

Postby arejay » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:08 pm

I recently purchased and have been using ConvertXtoDVD and have a few different movies of my son playing soccer and other sports and was wondering if there was a way to put multiple movies on a DVD with this program. My movies are mostly in AVI format and then convert to the DVD format through the program if that matters. In addition, I am using a Pioneer 110D DVD burner which is capable of dual layer burning. The disks Im currently using are Memorex "DVD+R DL" 8X 8.5GB. Again, not sure if any of that information is relevant, but figured I would post in just in case. Thanks in advance for any help with this!
arejay

Re: Copy 2 Movies onto 1 DVD? Possible?

Postby JoeB » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:58 pm

arejay wrote:I recently purchased and have been using ConvertXtoDVD and have a few different movies of my son playing soccer and other sports and was wondering if there was a way to put multiple movies on a DVD with this program. My movies are mostly in AVI format and then convert to the DVD format through the program if that matters. In addition, I am using a Pioneer 110D DVD burner which is capable of dual layer burning. The disks Im currently using are Memorex "DVD+R DL" 8X 8.5GB. Again, not sure if any of that information is relevant, but figured I would post in just in case. Thanks in advance for any help with this!

Several things to point out.

First, if you read the first Announcement sticky at the top of the forum that says to read it before posting you'll find, in that sticky, a link to the latest manual. Use the link, download the manual, type the words convert 2 movies into the search box and you'll find plenty of info on how to do it. BE AWARE, however, that the manual is incorrect in one aspect - i.e., the total runtimes to use for choosing each of the different encoding settings (SP, MP or LP) are wrong, just like they are wrong in the dropdown of the program used for manually choosing those settings. Leaving the choice on Automatic forces ConvertX to select the proper encoding option for given project runtimes.

Second, there is another sticky near the top of the forum with the subject "How to get best quality? Max # of files? Doesn't fill DVD?" Read that sticky and you'll understand more about the encoding options, how they work, etc.

Regards,

JoeB
JoeB
VSO Fanatic

Postby DMaarten » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:57 am

Just drag and drop the files you want to use in de convertxtodvd window
DMaarten

Return to ConvertXtoDVD version 4.x