BatchXtoDVD - software to do batch conversions with ConvertX

Avi to DVD and other video conversions, such as wmv to DVD, mts to DVD, mkv to DVD and more. 2 pass encoding, multi-core support, and always more files supported.

Moderators: VSO Support, JJ, ckhouston, Phil, Forum admin

Re: BatchXtoDVD - software to do batch conversions with Conv

Postby canttouchthis69 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:52 am

hey, just stumbled across this program its EXACTLY what i needed. so thanks ....BUT just testing it out and i cant figure out how to get it to convert 1 after another without burning onto DVD's, I added a bunch of files to convert, it started off fine but as soon as the first project has finished converting it asks for a DVD to burn onto and wont move onto converting the next file without burning the first one? is there a setting within batch X or convert X that iv missed, i want to just convert files 1 after another without having to burn them onto disc inbetween, kind of defeats the point if i have to do that, thanks

SOLVED thanks didnt check the settings properly on batch X, presumed it would be on convert X, anyone else has the same problen just untick the bock under DVD options that says "burn to DVD"
canttouchthis69

Postby Claire » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:21 pm

for version 5 of ConvertXtoDVD, VSO has made their own batcher
vso-batcher-t16693.html
Claire
VSO Team Member

Postby neojam430 » Sat May 05, 2018 1:18 pm

i am looking for the download link to batchxtodvd for use with my convertx version 4.
since the link provided doesnt work, can someone provide the old batchxtodvd.rar file
thanks in advance
neojam430

Previous

Return to ConvertXtoDVD version 4.x