Auto Burn

Avi to DVD and other video conversions, such as wmv to DVD, mts to DVD, mkv to DVD and more. 2 pass encoding, multi-core support, and always more files supported.

Moderators: Maggie, JJ, ckhouston, Phil, Forum admin

huffmanj

Auto Burn

Post by huffmanj » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:49 pm

I have recent obtained VSO.ConvertXToDVD.4.1.16.360 and it burned files to DVD very well.

My issue with it is that after it converts a movie file, I have to tell it to burn. I would like it to burn automatically after the conversion.

Is there any way to get it to burn automatically after the conversion?

Laurice

Re: Auto Burn

Post by Laurice » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:00 pm

Greetings, :)
Open CX2D and then 'Settings'. On the 'Burning' Tab, place a check in the top check box "Burn to DVD or ISO in working folder".
Select your desired optical drive in the drop-down box and select a desired write speed next to the drop-down box.
(Half of media max speed is usually great. IE: media says 16x, choose 8x)

Trust me, you do not want to burn to ISO! CX2D 4 is a solid tool and I love it. But, it has issues with not only ISO creation, but in burning ISO as well.
(Not impossible to accomplish, just aggravating.) I use ImgBurn exclusively to handle ISO creation.
In CX2D if you do not check "Delete folder after successful burn" ([b]Before converting[/b]), you can use ImgBurn to quickly create an ISO of the video folder.