Subtitle Setting Glitch

Convert to HD, convert Blu-ray , blu-ray menu, Burn bluray disks, create blu-ray disk, create AVCHD, Create custom blu-ray disk with menu

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

jmanwf

Subtitle Setting Glitch

Post by jmanwf »

Hi guys hope some can help there is a glitch with the subtitles it appears to be stuck on one font setting i am trying to import a .srt file buy want to change the font of the subtitle dont want the black around the writing of the subtitle want it exactly as i have imported it. Screen Shot below i would like the setting like i have used in converterxtovideo ultimate if possible.

I have upload 2 different screenshot setting to tell you what i am talking about the second one is done with converterxtohd but i would like the subtitle to look like the one in converterxtovideofirst picture not sure how to hardcode the subs with that program though
Attachments
5.jpg
4.jpg
Claire
VSO Team Member

Re: Subtitle Setting Glitch

Post by Claire »

I think this is a setting you have checked in ConvertXtoHD, in fact you should see the before after results when playing the video in the preview window.

If you open the default settings of ConvertXtoHD and select in the lower left hand corner "reset to VSO Default" then I think you will not longer have this black box around the subtitles.
(I think it is the subtitle setting "opaque box" you had checked )
jmanwf

Re: Subtitle Setting Glitch

Post by jmanwf »

Yes you are correct thanks for your help was wondering what i was dong wrong i would have never know that