output selection?

Help with Bluray Converter and Convert DVD to mp4 and other formats. strip Bluray, convert to Blu-ray or avchd, convert blu ray to mkv, avi, copy DVDs and much more.

Moderators: Maggie, alexia, Forum admin

xquisitor

output selection?

Post by xquisitor »

How do you know which "output selection" to select?

I am trying to convert to mp4 for a ipod classic video, I have a enhanced 5th gen classic video (80 gig) and I have a 6th gen classic video, the options are..."iphone and ipod 1,2,3" "iphone and ipod 4" and "apple tv mpeg4"...is this the one? Is there a tutorial about selecting the correct device and settings to get the best video and audio as they will be played in vehicles and on tv's through a video dock and a home theator system.

I did the "apple tv mpeg4" it created the file, I imported it to itunes, it plays fine and look good but when I try to create a "ipod file" it give me "unknown error" 11821, does anyone know how to stop the error or what is causing it?
Claire
VSO Team Member

Re: output selection?

Post by Claire »

For your ipod classic video, if you have a sample video on the device that plays well, then I suggest transfering it to your computer and in version 2
http://forums.vso-software.fr/dvd-converter-t14598.html

go to the "custom profiles" and "click here to add a custom profile", in the new window click on "get profile from sample file..."
now on the top give the profile a name you will remember it by and click ok.
Is there a tutorial about selecting the correct device and settings to get the best video and audio as they will be played in vehicles and on tv's through a video dock and a home theator system.
No there is no manual, we hadn't considered making one. You should read your manual information to see what formats your devices support. The most widely supported formats in general are AVI (Xivd) and DVD