MKV to BluRay

Help with Bluray Converter and Convert DVD to mp4 and other formats. strip Bluray, convert to Blu-ray or avchd, convert blu ray to mkv, avi, copy DVDs and much more.

Moderators: Maggie, alexia, Forum admin

vickers500

MKV to BluRay

Post by vickers500 »

I've been trying several days now to find a way to convert my mkvs to blu ray and then burn them on a blu ray disc, but so far, I haven't had much luck. I've downloaded like 5 or 6 different things, and only one of them even kind of works. The only one that even kind of works is ImTOO Blu Ray Converter 2, but after it's done converting, the videos are completely out of sync with an absolutely terrible framerate.

Please someone help me, I dropped 100 bucks on this bluray burner and discs, I don't want it to be a waste. Please give me a good software recommendation that's free so I can try and see if it works before I buy (and a step by step tutorial of how to properly convert the videos, what settings to use, etc.). I'm getting kind of desperate here. And please don't direct me to some 50 page forum, I would preferably rather not read a books worth of info to find something that should be simple.
Brordo

Re: MKV to BluRay

Post by Brordo »

ClownBD will work for you...just google it and you'll find all you need.
vickers500

Re: MKV to BluRay

Post by vickers500 »

Just tried a quick episode of a tv show I've been trying to get onto blu ray and it worked! Thank you, but how I do multiple episodes (files) to be on the same disc? I mainly want to use this for tv shows, like making these multiple mkvs into a season 1 disc.