Inserting the coupon code

General sales, licences, relationship issues

Moderators: Cougar_II, Claire, Benjamin, Forum admin

Inserting the coupon code

Postby Annelise » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:18 pm

Here is a little recap on how to get discounts for our products using our coupon codes

- First, of course, you have to check that a coupon is available. They are usually advertised on our Shop page: http://www.vso-software.fr/shop.php

- Then you have to select Avangate or Regnow as payment methods. As said in an earlier post, you cannot get any discount if you pay with Paypal.

- Locate the place where to enter the coupon, the screenshots show you where you should insert the code

-Enter the code. Please carefully respect capital letters, spaces, etc. One mistake and the code will not be accepted. Codes are case-sensitive.

-Hit the "Update" button, and your cart will show the new amount with the discount.

If you don't manage to enter the coupon code for whatever reasons, please do not go ahead with your order and ask us to get the amount of the discount back afterwards. Unfortunately we cannot give partial refunds on orders.
If your coupon is rejected, check that you've entered it properly or/and contact us before placing your order.
Attachments
couponregnow.png
Regnow
couponregnow.png (96.93 KiB) Viewed 10512 times
couponavangate.png
Avangate
couponavangate.png (92.08 KiB) Viewed 10511 times
Annelise
VSO Team Member

Postby meiji » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:07 am

Hi,
I tried to purchase ConvertXtoDVD using the correct coupon code, but after filling out the form and placing the order, it took me back and said "The gift certificate or promotional code is not valid.". I did put in the code correctly, which is XMAS2008. What is it that I am not doing right, that it won't let me go through?

How long does it take for the teams response? Cuz, I want to purchase it today.
meiji

Postby Annelise » Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:34 am

Hi Which payment platform did you use ?

The coupon is not valid on Paypal
Annelise
VSO Team Member

Postby meiji » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:58 am

Hi,
I used the regnow. But I read one of the solved questions below and purchased the item, using the Avangate form. Why do you guys have more than one forms?
meiji

Postby Annelise » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:07 pm

Hi

We indeed have two payment providers: Avangate and Regnow (+ paypal) . each one has its pros and cons, Regnow is based in the US, Avangate in Europe....

The coupons are a bit more difficult to use with Regnow, so to benefit from the discount, please use Avangate: https://secure.avangate.com/order/check ... Y=1&CART=1
Annelise
VSO Team Member

Return to Sales and general questions