CXTOVideo - Creating a DVD

Free video converter, convert from any format to any format, mkv to avi, m2ts to avi, mp4, h264, mts, wmv, mov, DVD, etc.

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

ira

CXTOVideo - Creating a DVD

Post by ira »

Why doesn't a DVD continue where it last was after shutting down player and restarting as other DVD movies I have played on same player? Might there be setting that controls this in CXTV. Always using the latest beta.

FYI: the DVD I created included has two titles and a menu with chapters. When I re-powered Blu-Ray player and restarted DVD it just displayed both titles. I expected it just continue (from the 2nd title) to play where I last left it. Instead, naturally when I clicked on the 2nd title icon it started from beginning.

?
Ira
felicia
VSO Team Member

Re: CXTOVideo - Creating a DVD

Post by felicia »

Hi,

Please, send us a bug report from within the program. In the comments section tell us which DVD has the issue so we can find it in the logs
ira

Re: CXTOVideo - Creating a DVD - False Alarm - non-issue

Post by ira »

felicia wrote:Hi,

Please, send us a bug report from within the program. In the comments section tell us which DVD has the issue so we can find it in the logs
I just replayed the DVD on my home Blu-ray player and did NOT experience the problem. I do not know why it happened that got me to create the post. So, excuse my "false alarm."

Felicia: Regarding your request for a "bug report." I assume you thought the problem was when I was creating the DVD with CXTV. No matter, exactly how would I create / save a bug report? Where is "bug report" file stored. If you are generally referring to the log file, I know where that is saved.

???
Thanks and sorry for the original post,
Ira
Ira
felicia
VSO Team Member

Re: CXTOVideo - Creating a DVD - False Alarm - non-issue

Post by felicia »

ira wrote:
felicia wrote:Hi,

I just replayed the DVD on my home Blu-ray player and did NOT experience the problem. I do not know why it happened that got me to create the post. So, excuse my "false alarm."

Felicia: Regarding your request for a "bug report." I assume you thought the problem was when I was creating the DVD with CXTV. No matter, exactly how would I create / save a bug report? Where is "bug report" file stored. If you are generally referring to the log file, I know where that is saved.

???
Thanks and sorry for the original post,
Ira
From the applications help menu choose "Report a problem", in the "Your Message" section enter the name of the DVD you were trying to build.
This will send us your program user logs and settings, this way I'll be able to try and reproduce your issue.