Customize the name for each chapter in DVD profile?

Help with Bluray Converter and Convert DVD to mp4 and other formats. strip Bluray, convert to Blu-ray or avchd, convert blu ray to mkv, avi, copy DVDs and much more.

Moderators: Maggie, alexia, Forum admin

c.calva

Customize the name for each chapter in DVD profile?

Post by c.calva »

I am a new user of your program and I am converting my Blu-Ray movies to DVDs, recently I found a lot of nice features in your program that allows the user to change the Background of the Menu´s, change the name of the titltes , add the EXTRAS,fit 2 movies in a DVD9, etc..

Is it possible that you can add an aditional option that will enable the user to customize the name (or label) for each chapter, because actually you have an option that allow the user to keep the original chapters, but instead to display the starting time for each chapter, it will be a nice feature to allow the user write the label for each chapter (like the original chapters).

THANK YOU for your attention.
Claire
VSO Team Member

Re: Customize the name for each chapter in DVD profile?

Post by Claire »

Thanks for your message, but I just want to make sure you want this for the blu-ray converter? is that correct?
c.calva

Post by c.calva »

Of Course Claire, it is for the Blu-Ray Converter, it will be a nice feature to label each chapter as the originals.

thank you !!!!
Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire »

ok thanks for confirming