ConvertxtoDVD transcoder has stopped working

Avi to DVD and other video conversions, such as wmv to DVD, mts to DVD, mkv to DVD and more. 2 pass encoding, multi-core support, and always more files supported.

Moderators: ckhouston, JJ, Claire, Phil, Forum admin

ConvertxtoDVD transcoder has stopped working

Postby JULIO99 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:14 pm

I've tried 2 versions of Convertx 4 and when I'm finished converting and burning I get "Convertxto DVD transcoder has stopped working". Never happens on any of the ConvertX 3 series, it only happens when I shut it down after I'm done converting and burning. I uninstalled a lot of 3rd party software that I thought might be causing the grief, but still no luck. I guess this means staying within the 3 series until I get this solved somehow. I am running Vista Home Premium which is in itself a flawed OS, so maybe that has something to do with it, but until the powers that be at VSO can give me an idea of what differentiates the 3 series from the 4 series so as to cause this transcoder to shutdown when I'm closing this software program,I guess I'll have to stick to using ConvertXtoDVD 3..... I sure hope somebody has some answer to try.
Attachments
XXXXX to dvd.JPG
Just thought I'd throw this application error in to see if anyone can make sense of it. I wish I could. Maybe then I would figure this out. If somebody needs more info please PM and I'll try and add it.
XXXXX to dvd.JPG (25.58 KiB) Viewed 1569 times
JULIO99

Postby Claire » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:45 am

can you stick to one post? and answer the last question asked here:
http://forums.vso-software.fr/convertxt ... 10817.html
Claire
VSO Team Member

Return to ConvertXtoDVD version 4.x