Avi to DVD and other video conversions, such as wmv to DVD, mts to DVD, mkv to DVD and more. 2 pass encoding, multi-core support, and always more files supported.
Moderators: ckhouston, JJ, Claire, Phil, Forum admin
I've tried 2 versions of Convertx 4 and when I'm finished converting and burning I get "Convertxto DVD transcoder has stopped working". Never happens on any of the ConvertX 3 series, it only happens when I shut it down after I'm done converting and burning. I uninstalled a lot of 3rd party software that I thought might be causing the grief, but still no luck. I guess this means staying within the 3 series until I get this solved somehow. I am running Vista Home Premium which is in itself a flawed OS, so maybe that has something to do with it, but until the powers that be at VSO can give me an idea of what differentiates the 3 series from the 4 series so as to cause this transcoder to shutdown when I'm closing this software program,I guess I'll have to stick to using ConvertXtoDVD 3..... I sure hope somebody has some answer to try.
- Just thought I'd throw this application error in to see if anyone can make sense of it. I wish I could. Maybe then I would figure this out. If somebody needs more info please PM and I'll try and add it.
- XXXXX to dvd.JPG (25.58 KiB) Viewed 2195 times
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:16 pm
Return to ConvertXtoDVD version 4.x
- ConvertXto dvd transcoder has stopped working
by JULIO99 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:39 pm
- 44 Replies
- 9243 Views
- Last post by LouisM
Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:41 am
- Have devolopment stopped ?
by Plug » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:06 pm
- 1 Replies
- 542 Views
- Last post by Plug
Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:13 pm
- Dialog Captioned"Burn DVD" Unnwanted, How Can it be Stopped?
by billc1234 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:48 pm
- 0 Replies
- 443 Views
- Last post by billc1234
Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:48 pm
- transcoder stop functioning
by mikkidk » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:21 pm
- 32 Replies
- 1583 Views
- Last post by Claire
Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:46 pm
- Transcoder not responding
by bartpimpson » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:49 pm
- 3 Replies
- 1878 Views
- Last post by hansK
Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:43 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests