Convert Multiple Files at once

Help with Bluray Converter and Convert DVD to mp4 and other formats. strip Bluray, convert to Blu-ray or avchd, convert blu ray to mkv, avi, copy DVDs and much more.

Moderators: Maggie, alexia, Forum admin

Kestrelpc

Convert Multiple Files at once

Post by Kestrelpc »

Hi,
I am trying out your demo version of this program but I am unable to add multiple files easily, by this I mean I can add each ISO one at a time, and get a pop up asking if I wish to clear the previous settings, which if I select no (the non default option) will then allow me to 'queue up' several conversions (I have over 200 ISO images to convert - all made with convertxtodvd but unfortunately not supported my my media streaming software, hence the need to convert to mkv format. Can anybody tell if if there is a similar option to 'vso Batcher for convertxtodvd' available for the dvd converter program? or any way to allow me to drag and drop several ISO files direct into the program?. Thanks
Claire
VSO Team Member

Re: Convert Multiple Files at once

Post by Claire »

We have a new program out called Video Converter, I think it would be a better solution for you as you should be able to load all your files there at once:
http://www.vso-software.fr/products/vid ... verter.php