Burning Converted DVD's?

Help with Bluray Converter and Convert DVD to mp4 and other formats. strip Bluray, convert to Blu-ray or avchd, convert blu ray to mkv, avi, copy DVDs and much more.

Moderators: Maggie, alexia, Forum admin

spencer320

Burning Converted DVD's?

Post by spencer320 »

Hello all,
Im new to this and am having some problems. Hoping someone here can help!!

The other day I converted and burned a DVD but it took over 9 hours!! 4 videos, 3.18GB--
Since then, I've converted a video here and there but now I want to burn them on 1 DVD. I have the files in a folder on my hard drive, but I didn't save as a project or anything. I try to move the files back over to the "burn" window but it's actually a "convert" window. Hope that makes sense! So is it possible for me to burn these 4 videos on 1 DVD without having to go back and convert them all at 1 time?

If anyone answers, please remember Im a noob and would need simple clear cut directions without alot of technical jargon!!
Thanks!!

Spencer
ckhouston
VSO Fanatic

Re: Burning Converted DVD's?

Post by ckhouston »

Simple annswers to complicated problems are not always possible.

The simplest solution is to drag all those converted DVDs into DVD Converter and re-convert. You will have to re-convert anyway if the total size of them is more than the size of the DVD you want to put them on no matter what program you use. You may be able to combine them without re-conversion if the total size is less than that of the DVD you will burn to, but the learning curve will be steep -- start with a web search for combine two dvds into one, merge can also be used in place of combine.

Another consideration is final quality. That is mostly determined by the total play time of the old DVDs and the complexity of the scenery in them.